DaVinci Madness!

I just finished the book the other night and I have to admit it was hard to put down. I have to wonder how intentional Dan Brown was in writing this book that so clearly seeks to pull the carpet out from beneath Christianity (the authority of Scripture and the deity of Christ to name two!)

This morning our church gave everyone in attendance a fee copy of Josh McDowell's book 'A Quest for Answers: The DaVinci Code.' I've found a few helpful websites as well that dive into the real facts. And just today I came across this compilation of audio from different churches on the subject. Thought I'd pass that on.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.