Is Renting for Suckers?

I just read a post called, "Misconception: Renting is for Suckers" and I thought it brought up some good points. My brother and his wife just bought a home and we're looking at moving into another rental closer to the church and work. This whole topic has been on my mind. Personally, I've felt that renting is best for us at this point in life but there is always that desire to buy and own a home - the American dream.

The article says you should buy a home when the combined expenses, interest, taxes, and insurance equals your rent.

You can read the post here. I'd love to hear any thoughts and wisdom!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




Blogger Template by Blogcrowds


Copyright 2006| Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly modified and converted to Blogger Beta by Blogcrowds.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.